Pro drum techs love our QwikSpin™ cymbal nuts. They know that time is money - on tour & in the studio. Faster is better. When you're on tour, loading in & out every day, speed, weight & size of gear makes a difference. That's why the QwikSpins' fast operation, low weight & compact size are popular with pro drum techs.
Click to Zoom photos
We've combined the best elements of metal wing-nut style cymbal nuts & cylindrical all-plastic cymbal nuts, while eliminating the drawbacks of both, THEN added several brand new advantages unique to the QwikSpin™.
It's the best of both worlds & much more!
• Better Bell Access - QwikSpins™ have a lower profile than any other cymbal nuts
• Integrated internal shock rings - provide a vibration damping rubber core, that resists loosening & reduces vibration noise better than regular wing-nuts.
• Easy-grip shape w knurled speed-grip™ surface - they're faster & healthier for your hands & wrists too.
• Better cymbal sound - the "Fat Bottom" of the QwikSpins provides a wider contact area with cymbal felts than traditional wing-nuts, so you get more even felt pressure distribution for improved cymbal performance.
• Dual-sided High Visibility - for easy recovery, so they're easy to find in a gig bag or to see if dropped on a dimly lit stage.
• Balanced design - better weight distribution = smoother spin motion
• Precision & durability of metal threads, but, we've made them safer for your cymbal stands too, by using aluminum threads that won't wear stand threads the way steel wing-nuts do.
QwikSpin™ Cymbal Nuts –
New! fast & ergonomic low-profile cymbal nut with a modern look. Save time, less hassle. Replace cumbersome old-fashion wing nuts with our streamlined better alternative. Available in standard M8 size (the M6 size, for older stands, is not carried anymore).
Faster On / Faster Off
Easy-grip shape w grip ridges
• better bell access
• great for crowded cymbal setups
• less bulk to carry
• improved view
Integrated internal shock rings
• resists loosening
• reduced vibration noise
EZ-Find, dual-sided high visibility
• easier to find in dim light, like a stage
Better cymbal sound - "Fat Bottom"
• for more even felt pressure.
Precise durable metal threads